PostgreSQL Maestro is a high-quality Windows GUI admin tool for PostgreSQL server management, control and development. Key features include:
- support for all the PostgreSQL server versions from 7.3;
- easy database object management;
- database designer;
- comfortable access to PostgreSQL security features;
- data management: editing, grouping, sorting and filtering abilities;
- handy SQL Editor with code folding and multi-threading;
- visual query builder with support for subqueries and UNIONS;
- working with remote PostgreSQL servers via SSH or HTTP tunnel;
- data export/import to/from the most popular formats;
- powerful BLOB Viewer/Editor.
» version 15.4 - posted on 2015-04-02
Version 15.4 introduces enhanced Tablespace Editor, improved SQL Formatter, new encryption algorithms in data grids, updated data export and data import tools and some other new features.
» version 9.5 - posted on 2009-05-27
Version 9.5 introduces support for some PostgreSQL 8.4 new features, redesigned Data Import wizard and other useful things.
EULA - End User License Agreement
Notice to users: carefully read the following legal agreement. Use of the software provided with this agreement (the "SOFTWARE") constitutes your acceptance of these terms. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not install and/or use this software. User's use of this software is conditioned upon compliance by user with the terms of this agreement.
- License grant. SQL Maestro Group grants you a license to use one copy of the version of this SOFTWARE on any one hardware product for as many licenses as you purchase. "You" means the company, entity or individual. "Use" means storing, loading, installing, executing or displaying the SOFTWARE. You may not modify the SOFTWARE or disable any licensing or control features of the SOFTWARE except as an intended part of the SOFTWARE's programming features. This license is not transferable to any other company, entity, or individual. You may not publish any registration information (serial numbers, registration keys, etc.) or pass it to any other company, entity, or individual.
- Ownership. The SOFTWARE is owned and copyrighted by SQL Maestro Group. Your license confers no title or ownership in the SOFTWARE and should not be construed as a sale of any right in the SOFTWARE.
- Copyright. The SOFTWARE is protected by United States copyright law and international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE will remain the exclusive property of SQL Maestro Group and you will not acquire any rights to the SOFTWARE except as expressly set forth in this license. You agree that any copies of the SOFTWARE will contain the same proprietary notices, which appear on and in the SOFTWARE.
- License and distribution. An unregistered copy of the SOFTWARE ("UNREGISTERED SOFTWARE") may be used by you for evaluation purposes. The UNREGISTERED SOFTWARE may be freely copied and distributed to other users for their evaluation. If you offer this UNREGISTERED SOFTWARE installation package for download, then you agree to:
- Replace existing version of the UNREGISTERED SOFTWARE installation package with the new package immediately after a new version of the SOFTWARE is released by SQL Maestro Group, or
- Delete an obsolete version of the UNREGISTERED SOFTWARE installation package immediately upon written email notice by SQL Maestro Group.
A registered copy of the SOFTWARE ("REGISTERED SOFTWARE") allows you to use the SOFTWARE only on a single computer, and only by a single user at a time. If you wish to use the SOFTWARE for more than one user, you will need a separate license for each individual user. You are allowed to make one copy of the REGISTERED SOFTWARE for back-up purposes.
- Reverse engineering. You agree that you will not attempt to reverse compile, modify, translate, or disassemble the SOFTWARE in whole or in part.
- Unauthorized use. You may not use, copy, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the SOFTWARE except as provided in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license.
- No other warranties. SQL Maestro Group does not warrant that the SOFTWARE is error free. SQL Maestro Group disclaims all other warranties with respect to the SOFTWARE, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement of third party rights. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
- Limited warranty. This SOFTWARE is provided on an "AS IS" basis. SQL Maestro Group disclaims all warranties relating to this SOFTWARE, whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Neither SQL Maestro Group nor anyone else who has been involved in the creation, production, or delivery of this SOFTWARE shall be liable for any indirect, consequential, or incidental damages arising out of the use or inability to use such SOFTWARE, even if SQL Maestro Group has been advised of the possibility of such damages or claims the person using the SOFTWARE bears all risk as to the quality and performance of the SOFTWARE.
Some jurisdictions do not allow limitation or exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusion may not apply to you to the extent that liability is by law incapable of exclusion or restriction.
- Severability. In the event of invalidity of any provision of this license, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this license.
- No liability for consequential damages. In no event shall SQL Maestro Group or its suppliers be liable to you for any consequential, special, incidental or indirect damages of any kind arising out of the delivery, performance or use of the SOFTWARE, even if SQL Maestro Group has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will SQL Maestro Group's liability for any claim, whether in contract, tort or any other theory of liability, exceed the license fee paid by you, if any.
- Entire agreement. This is the entire agreement between you and SQL Maestro Group, which supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this license.
- Reserved rights. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved to SQL Maestro Group.